Certified Coaches' Coaches
This is the world’s first client-focused Certified Business Coach certification and CBC appellation that represents a true win-win for both the business owner and their business coach based on revenue proof of client satisfaction. This CBC certifies that through the 12-months of weekly training that the individual coach has taken, they have mastered coaching clients to revenue success in their own clients’ businesses by consistently banking five figures of client revenue monthly.
- Founder and President of Coaches’ Coach.
- Founded a business coaching firm generating more than $1 million USD in revenue, 23% operating profit, and average annual growth rate of 140% per year.
- Sold the firm to 4 of his employees for $1 million U.S. dollars, generating a return on capital of more than 800%.
- His clients have achieved an average revenue increase of 786% in the first 12 months of coaching.
- As a Certified Coaches’ Coach, Michael has trained over 500 business coaches and has personally coached 225 coaches one-on-one, increasing their profits by an average of 1200% over a three-month period.
- More than 80% of his clients have achieved increases of 300% in revenue and profit within the first 18 months of coaching.
- Simon Meadows has personally worked one-to-one with coaches from around the globe using The Coaches Coach system, often producing increases in personal income for business coaches in excess of 1000% within the first 6-12 months!
- Alan co-founded and served as CEO of a company that he grew from 2 employees to 130 employees with $8.5 million in sales and profits in excess of $1.5 million per year.
- Alan was recently recognized by Influence Digest and Six Figure Coach Magazine asone of the Top 10 business coaches in the United States.
- He has a special interest in helping accountants grow their practices by working smarter, harnessing the benefits of technology, attracting new markets, developing niche products, services and brands.
- His innovative, out-of-the-box, thinking will help an accounting firm stand out and ensure it not only survives but thrives.
- Since 2004, John has coached more than 230 privately and family owned businesses in Canada, the U.S., Australia, and the UK in the retail, construction, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
- John holds the record for the most Value Builder engagements sold in a single month at eight.
- Generates more than £360,000 in business coaching and £60,000 in marketing services turnover per year.
- Andy has been particularly successful at using strategic alliances with other industry suppliers to position himself as an industry expert. His business focuses on the Optical Industry and he currently has clients in three countries.
- Named the #1 business coach in the world in 2012. He has 26 years experience as a coach and consultant and pulls in 7-figures (USD) annually.
- A popular international speaker, Rigoberto has spoken or lectured to business owners in China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Costa Rica, Brazil, Mexico, and Washington DC.
- Chris Duzich, founder and CEO of Byzdom Coaching, has been driving the profitable growth of companies for more than 25 years.
- While running a “software as a service” company that serviced 3+ million worldwide users, Chris increased utilization by 35% through key performance indicators to increase sales growth and increase profit.
- He has owned and operated 13 companies in 6 industries, including a firm that delivered $960,000 in annual profit on $12 Million dollars in revenue with just 86 employees.
- Marty helped one of his clients grow revenue from $186,000 to $3.6 Million in just 2.5 years.
- He served as CEO of a $15 Million publicly traded advertising company with offices in Calgary and San Antonio, Texas.