You’ve probably been hearing the speculation about the looming bear market that the economists are predicting will broadside us sometime in 2020 or 2021. How can you get your business coaching practice ready for it?
I recently chatted with Andy Clark and Alan Melton (both Certified Coaches here at the Coaches’ Coach) about what we do RIGHT NOW to be ready to take advantage of the opportunities that abound in a bear market.
Here’s the 25-minute interview.
You’ll like the questions we discussed…
- What can we easily observe from the history of U.S. Bear & Bull Markets since 1926?
- How well did you prepare yourself and your clients as a business coaching/broker just before the last bear market started in 2008?
- How well did you survive or thrive during that period and what did you learn from it?
- What are you doing right now to prepare your business coaching/brokerage practice and your clients for the next bear market?
- What would be your best nuggets of advice for business owners, coaches, and business brokers as we head toward the bull market peak?
Alan Melton’s perspective as a business coach and business broker coach is fascinating and helpful. Alan has coached and advised 1000’s of small businesses and he banks more than $25,000/month in business coaching fees on top of the money he makes as a business broker, selling his clients’ businesses. Before founding both Small Business Coach and Empire Business Brokers in South Carolina, Alan co-founded and served as CEO of a company that he grew from 2 employees to 130 employees, $8.5 million in sales, and profits in excess of $1.5 million per year. Upon selling to a publicly traded company, he gave more than $1M to his employees.
Likewise, Andy’s perspective about the upcoming bear market combined with Brexit brings international insight. Andy Clark is the Founder of Practice Building, the most respected business coaching firm in the UK optical niche. Andy and his team generate more than £30,000 per month in business coaching revenue and another £10,000 per month in done-for-you marketing services.
We hope you love this short webinar as much as we enjoyed making it for you!
Here’s that link again to the interview recording…
P.S. There’s no pitch and nothing being sold on this webinar. Just some good old-fashioned value for you, our readers. Hope you enjoy this fireside chat!
Looking for more timely resources like these? Become a Coaches’ Coach member! Get a FREE 30-day trial of our comprehensive coaching system and see for yourself what a difference it can make in your business coaching practice.